What’s in the box
The Advantage Pro Race kit is supplied in two boxes, one for each hand, and includes all the parts that you will need:
- Fully floating disc and bell assembly.
- 2 piece forged 4 or 6 piston caliper.
- Brackets and fixings.
Our Advantage Extreme Race kits are available for a range of vehicle applications, including BMW M2, M3, M4 (F8X), Mitsubishi EVO IV to X, 1992-2014 Subaru Impreza.
Advantage Extreme discs have been engineered to produce optimum bite, thermal stability, and durability in an exceptionally high strength to low weight design. This has been achieved by combining a special Alcon-developed iron alloy disc with an aerospace specification alloy bell.
- Unique crescent grooves on friction faces provide the bite usually associated with drilled discs without the attendant durability problems.
- Directional curved cooling vanes for optimum cooling performance.
- Alcon’s floating disc system (as used in the majority of applications) has been designed to allow thermal expansion of the disc throughout its life while minimising the tendency to judder.