Job Title: Supply Chain Co-ordinator
Reporting to: MP&L Manager
Role Objective: To be responsible for the data & forecast management on a day-to-day basis for a defined range of suppliers & those suppliers’ parts to support production operations.
- Timely ordering, expediting, communicating and negotiating with production material suppliers to ensure the needs of the business are met to support on-time, in full, to cost, customer deliveries.
- Manage operations and forecast data on a day-to-day basis for a defined range of suppliers & supplier parts.
- Setting up of system data to include re-order levels, lead times, review periods, replenishment cycles & forecast entries by being analytical with recent history & forthcoming events & being empowered to challenge suggestions.
- Interact with internal departments to ensure the successful delivery of product to meet availability & company objectives.
- To achieve ‘High Availability’ & ‘On Time and In Full’ (OTIF) figures combined with a continuous improvement environment that challenges current practises in order to drive business & customer service improvement whilst controlling the stock values in line with business objectives where a ‘Right First Time’ approach is a way of life.
- Engaging cross-functional teamwork and effective communication to delivering these business goals.
- Ensuring that product progression is met, reacting to operational issues to maintain planned launch dates with a focus to respond to changes in demand & supply to maintain a commercially responsive flow of goods through active management of the supply chain.
- To ensure appropriate stock levels are managed across the various sites to provide the ‘Right Stock’ at the ‘Right Time’.
- Total responsibility from the start to end of the process for material supply.
- Provide supplier performance monitoring, identifying and leading improvements for the business.