Job title: Stores Operative (Double Day shift)
Reporting to: Logistics Team Leader
Objective: Work as part of the MP&L team, ensuring timely material availability is provided to the machine shop and other locations as required. Ensure maintenance of real-time stock and material location.
• Work as part of an efficient operational team within a warehouse environment.
• Support manufacturing operations 24/7 with timely delivery and controlled stock movement of material through all manufacturing process-steps in line with demand generated from the production planning system.
• Ensuring stock records are accurate and correctly classified for items incoming, during, and exiting processes.
• Ensure that all stock is correctly located in stores locations, system records are correct and recorded in a timely manner to enable MRP systems to work efficiently.
• Use the correct process documentation to ensure the correct processes are adopted to manage material movement and stock control.
• Work with Production Control and Purchasing to ensure production targets are met through efficient material movement and stock control.
• Adhere to and maintain 5s within the area that you work.
• Organise and control any paperwork required to meet company policy and legislation.
• Ensure that you are familiar and aware of Health, Safety and Environmental policies in your work area.
• Experience in stock control in a busy warehouse supporting a low -volume / high variance manufacturing facility with a small team.
• FLT License.
• Able to understand flow of manufactured parts through machine shop and sub contracted operations.
• Good level of IT literacy, including ERP/MRP system experience & Microsoft Office .
• Good time management skills to meet deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills.
Monday to Thursday: AM Shift 05:50 to 14:00 PM Shift 13:50 to 22.15
Fridays: AM Shift 05:50 to 12.40 PM Shift 12:30 to 18.20