Job Title: Despatch Operative (days)
Reporting to: Despatch Lead
Objective: To be part of a team, working to achieve on-time delivery to our customers worldwide.
• To work in the Despatch area, packaging parts for either stock or for customer despatch.
• Work closely with the Assembly and Shipping departments.
• Use M2M to print and input data.
• Ensure clear identification of scrap, reject & sample materials.
• Ability to read English manufacturing specs.
• Will hold a Pedestrian Truck License (preferred).
• Understands, fully complies and supports the Quality & Environmental Management Systems.
• Will possess a good level of PC literacy (Word & Excel).
• Good communication & problem-solving skills.
• Will have previous Despatch experience.
• Will have the ability to work at a high flow rate (repetitive and heavy lifting)