Job title: CNC Setter/ Operator Discs (2 and 3 Axis Turning and Milling) Night Shift
Reporting to: Night Shift Supervisor
Objective: To provide night support to the Disc Cell, Setting and Operating 3 Axis CNC lathes and milling Machines (Doosan, etc).
• Run proven programs, adjust work and/or tool coordinates and correct any errors.
• Set tools and produce a ‘First Off’ part to correct quality standard
• Carry out 1st off inspection from engineering drawings and update paperwork.
• Ensure the cell output is made to the agreed schedules.
• Ensure the quality of the machine output is to required specification
• Apply machine maintenance as per schedules.
• Co-operate and liaise with all other areas when required.
• Ensure 5‘s is maintained in the cell and other areas.
• Carry out any other duties reasonable within capability including possible secondment to work in other areas on the shop floor.
Additional Working Hours
• Work overtime when required, weekend working etc.
• Able to set and operate CNC machinery to produce parts and inspect to required standard
• Strong background knowledge of turning and milling machines
• Flexible, positive approach with a can-do attitude
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to use a wide variety of measuring equipment
• Fanuc control experience
• Eligible to work in the UK
• Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
• IT Literate