Role Title: Assembly Operative (Days)
Reporting To: Assembly Manager
Role Purpose: To work in the assembly area, building brake components for OEM and motorsport customers.
• Work in a team environment following build processes to ensure that brake components are built in line with quality and safety guidelines.
• Read manufacturing specifications to ensure components are built correctly
• Ensure clear identification of scrap, reject & sample materials and actively participates in the QIS procedure
• Makes suggestions and recommendations to improve Quality and H&S processes.
• Work in an area that has a high-volume throughput ensuring attention to detail is maintained at all times.
• Fully comply and support the Quality & Environmental Management Systems
• Follow manual handling procedures and adhere to at all times.
• Previous Assembly skills (work-based or Recreational)
• Ability to read English manufacturing specs
• Ability to use hand assembly tools (torque wrenches etc.)
• Ability to use basic measuring equipment
• FLT License (preferred but not essential)
• Self-motivated and managed
• Good communication skills
• Good problem-solving skills
• Flexible working hours (weekend & shift working may be required)
• Ability to work at a high flow rate (repetitive and heavy lifting)
Monday to Thursday: 08.00 – 17.00
Friday: 08.00 – 13.00