Alcon is proud to announce the latest additions to its motorsport range, the PBA800 sliding pedal box and MAR96 ABS compatible master cylinders. Designed to meet the FIA fixed seat regulations, this new floor mounted pedal box is the most competitive in weight and stiffness on the market.
Aimed initially at FIA GT teams, Alcon’s pedal box is currently being used by GT manufacturer teams such as Aston Martin Racing and Bentley Motorsport. Developed working closely with the teams, our engineers benefited from professional driver feedback to design the PBA800 and make it the best pedal box on the market.
Available in three configurations: 1 pedal (brake), 2 pedals (brake / clutch or brake / throttle) or 3 pedals (throttle / brake / clutch), this modular pedal box is mounted on two linear bearing rails using high performance polymers as a sliding surface, providing smooth adjustment and a maintenance free mechanism.
Key features and benefits:
- Machined from aerospace-grade aluminium billet for maximum strength and durability
- Optimised design for lightweight and stiffness
- Modular throttle and clutch assembly
- Adjustable brake pedal pad positions with anti-slip surface for extra driver comfort
- Brake pedal pivoted by needle roller bearings for smooth pedal travel
- 180mm of adjustment
- Locating pins for driver pre-set positions
- 7x M6 keenserts for false floor location
- Total weight 6.3kg (3 pedals less cylinders)
- Pedal ratio 4.8:1
- Centre seal ABS compatible cylinders
- Designed for use with MAR96 master cylinder
- Pedal box part number: PBA800
- Adjustable throttle and clutch pedal positions
- Gas damper on throttle for positive pedal feel
- Adjustable bias cable and knob included
- Gas strut included for ease of adjustment