Alcon's Product Range includes
- Brake calipers: 2, 4 & 6-piston in aluminium & aluminium-lithium
- Brake discs: iron and carbon
- Disc bells and mounting hardware
- Friction material: Ferodo, Hawk, Mintex, Pagid & others
- Master cylinders
- Pedal boxes
- Clutches: carbon/carbon, sintered and cerametallic
Alcon has a reputation for providing bespoke solutions to meet the brake and clutch requirements of race teams throughout the world of professional motorsport. Every one of us at Alcon understands that our business depends upon delivering an edge for our customers on the race track.
To do this, we prefer to work closely with our customers’ engineering teams, and so understand what will make the crucial difference. In many instances this will mean specifying a carefully considered combination of components from Alcon’s vast and ever-evolving portfolio of products. In other cases, we may need to embark on a new design if we are to fulfil the brief without compromise. Whichever route is chosen, you can be sure that we will work to respond rapidly to your requests and provide you with the market-leading service and support for which we are known.
Amateur and Clubman
At Alcon, we are very aware of the demanding requirements of the amateur racer. You need a product that is specified correctly for your application, is easy to fit and maintain, is durable but lightweight, has readily available spares... and doesn't break the bank. To meet this challenging combination of criteria Alcon has developed its Advantage Competition range of brakes and clutches.
Advantage Competition Brakes & Clutches
All products have been carefully specified in order to create an easy to understand range of options from which the majority clubman race and rally needs may be met. You can search the Alcon Advantage Competition catalogue by product type using the links or you can download a complete catalogue in PDF form here Alcon Advantage Competition Catalogue.
- Solid Discs
- Ventilated Discs
- 2 Piston Blank Lug R-Type caliper
- 2 Piston Radial Mount R-Type caliper
- 4 Piston blank lug H-Type caliper
- 4 Piston Radial Mount H-Type caliper
- 4 Piston Radial Mount B-Type caliper (28mm disc)
- 4 Piston Radial Mount B-Type caliper (32mm disc)
- 4 Piston Radial Mount K-Type caliper
- 6 Piston Radial caliper
- Tandem Master Cylinder
- Master Cylinder - flange mount
- Hydraulic Clutch release units
- Twin plate Rally Clutch assembly - 140mm/5.50"
- Rally Drive Plates - 140mm/5.50"
- Twin plate Rally Clutch assembly - 184mm/7.25"
- Rally Drive Plates - 184mm/7.25"
- Multi-plate Race Clutch assembly - 140mm/5.50"
- Race Drive Plates - 140mm/5.50"
- Multi-plate Race Clutch assembly - 184mm/7.25"
- Race Drive Plates - 184mm/7.25"
- Heavy Duty Clutch Covers
The Alcon Advantage Competition product range is available through Alcon's global network of distributors.
Alcon Trackside Support
Paul Mills is Alcon's dedicated Test & Trackside Support Engineer. Paul provides sales & technical support at test and race events throughout the season. For further details regarding trackside support needs please contact